- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- For the love of BBQ
- Sticky lamb sticks
Sticky lamb sticks
600g Lamb leg strips, 75mm x 20mm x 6mm thick
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon Honey
2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
2 teaspoons Finely grated ginger
2 teaspoons Sesame seeds
12 x 20cm Bamboo skewers
- Soak skewers in cold water.
- Combine olive oil, honey, oyster sauce and ginger. Add lamb and mix well until coated.
- Thread flat strips onto skewers, allowing 2 strips per skewer.
- Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds. Cover and return to refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat BBQ or grill pan to moderately high heat. Cook skewers for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve 3 skewers per person with crunchy Asian style coleslaw.