- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Raise a roast
- Roasted garlic lamb
Roasted garlic lamb
1 easy carve Lamb leg
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
600 g chat potatoes, peeled, halved
1 tbsp olive oil, extra for potatoes
2 tbsp coarsely chopped rosemary leaves
300 g truss cherry tomatoes
2 tsp cornflour
1 cup beef stock
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place Lamb in a baking tray.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and brush over Lamb.
- Toss potatoes in extra oil and rosemary and place around the Lamb. Roast for 1 hour, basting Lamb occasionally with garlic oil. Add tomatoes for last 20 minutes of cooking. Cover and rest Lamb for 15 minutes before carving.
- Pour pan juice into small saucepan. Combine cornflour with 2 tbsp water and stir until smooth. Add to pan juices along with beef stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and stir until thickened. Serve alongside Lamb