- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Miso-glazed Australian ribeye steak with pomegranate and walnut salsa
Miso-glazed Australian ribeye steak with pomegranate and walnut salsa
For the Meat:
1kg Australian Beef Ribeye
½ cup/150g Miso Paste
2 packed tbsp Light brown sugar
3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the salsa:
150g Pomegranate Seeds
70g Walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
2 tsp Pomegranate Molasses
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
20g Parsley, finely chopped
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat. Rub olive oil on both sides of the meat and then dab with the miso paste. Place the meat in a heated pan; cook for 3-5 minutes on each side. Then, butter-baste the meat for a couple of minutes, remove from heat and allow to rest for 5-6 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the salsa. Mix well together to combine.
- Serve at once, with the salsa spooned on top or alongside the meat.