- Home page
- Beef Recipe
- Beef and mushroom roast
Beef and mushroom roast
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Knuckle Eye Roast||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Food Grade Bands||Medium||3||12||30|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
- Combine mushrooms, spring onions, breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Cut a large slit through the centre of the beef. Fill the beef with the filling, tie beef with food grade bands to secure.
- Sprinkle with cracked black pepper
Display on tray with pack of roasting vegetable s.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c. Cook roast in roasting dish for approximately 30 minutes per 500g or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove beef, cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Prepare kettle BBQ for cooking over indirect heat.
- Stand for 10 minutes.
Carve into thin slices against the grain, serve with roasted vegetables.