- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Born to grill
- Grilled Australian Loin chops with eggplant parmigiana
Grilled Australian Loin chops with eggplant parmigiana
1 Australian lamb loin chops
1 tbp Olive oil
2 cups of tomato pasta sauce
250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
Shavings of parmesan to serve
Medium eggplant, chopped into 2cm pieces
- Place the tomato pasta sauce in a saucepan and add the chopped eggplant and tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until the eggplant is tender.
- Rub the lamb chops with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with the eggplant parmigiana, mashed potato and shavings of parmesan.